Setup STRUST for https communication
First you need to get the certificates from the Gekkobrainhosted website
Or you can get the files here as separate certificates or as one P7B certificate collection and then grab the certificate files from the collection.
- In SAP go to Transaction STRUSTSSO2
- In the menu Environment select SSL Client Identities
- Go into edit mode and and create a new identity.
- Save and return to STRUSTSSO2
- Get into edit mode
- Find your new identity in the tree view, right click and select create.
For each of the 3 .cer files first import file then assign to ssl client identity.
The name you have assigned to your client identity is needed as parameter in the upload of code inspector check to the hanalyzer cloud