First you will need to create a variant for Code Inspector.
You can Create it yourself or you can download the ZHANALYZER_VARIANT_CREATE SAP report and the variant.txt file containing the variant. Remember to name the selection texts according to description. Run ZHANALYZER_VARIANT_CREATE in your SAP system point to the variant.txt file and name your ZHanaLyzer variant.
- Select the file.
- Name your variant.
- Mark global if you want the variant to be a global variant.
- To check if import is successful open TCode SCI and open searchhelp for Variant. See if the name you choose is there.
- Icon for user variant
- Icon for global variant
Now you are ready to check your code and transfer the result to the GekkoBrain cloud for an easy to use analytic view and execute your Hanareadiness project.
First you will need to download and create report ZHANALYZER_SEND_HTTPS. Remember to name the selection texts according to description.
If you prefer to transfer data with https rather that http you will need to follow the instructions to create an SSL id containing the certificates from the GekkoBrain cloud.
There are two possibilities to go with. The fastest way, which includes a little more work. And the easiest way.
First comes the easier way, which you should use the first time as the objectset gets created if you are lazy (I guess you are since you are looking our way, we are lazy too that’s why we started this).
Run the report ZHANALYZER_SEND_HTTPS
Here is a brief description of the parameters.
- If the variant is global left blank otherwise your username. Automatic filled from searchhelp for the next field
- The name of the check variant to be used in the inspection run
- If the objectset is global left blank otherwise your username. Automatic filled from searchhelp for the next field
- Objectset to be used in inspection leave blank and ZHANLYZER will be used or created as a global variant containing all Z* and Y* development packages.
- Version of the variant automaticly filled from the searchhelp of the previous field.
- If the inspection is global left blank otherwise your username. Automatic filled from searchhelp for the next field
- Inspection to be transferred. If you are transferring an existing inspection no new inspection will be created. If you create your own inspection in SCI you can do parallel processing which is significantly faster.
- Version of the inspection automaticly filled from the searchhelp of the previous field.
- This is the projectname from the GekkoBrain cloud that you want to transfer the result to.
- If you are using HTTPs/SSL transfer you need to enter the SSL id you created in TCode sstrust/strustsso2
- the API key for the system you are running from. You can get this from https://hanalyzer.gekkobrainhosted.com/system/index after login
- Your GekkoBrain account ID
The faster way
- Goto TCode SCI
- Create an inspection using parallel processing
- Transfer the created inspection to GekkoBrain Cloud.